Up to £40000 per annum
18 days ago
Wade Macdonald are proud to be working with one of the global leaders in sports retail. They are present in 40 countries and have more than a thousand stores in the world. Today they have 85,000 employees globally and turnover is currently over £13 billion. The ambition is to have 2,000 stores in 2020 and have their brand in 50 countries. As a member of the Data Team, you will develop the data-driven solutions needed for the numeric transformation of the business.
You will contribute to the quality of the solutions developed by performing pre and post modelling analysis. You will be in charge of the data monitoring, on the input and output data of the algorithms, to guarantee their stability and to anticipate drifts. You ensure the implementation of corrective actions.
- You will carry out the data analysis necessary for their internal teams to make decisions and assist them in interpreting the results.
- You will automate the recurring requests and you are a force of proposal on the analysis to carry it out.
- You will analyze the global customer behaviour, including the interpretation and data-driven recommendations.
- You will have to find the best data visualisation solution regarding the type of project that you are working on and ensure a good sharing.
- Sports enthusiast
- At least 3 years of experience in the Data Analyst industry.
- You understand business challenges and adapt mathematical models to these issues efficiently.
- Fluent with SQL / Python / Web analytics - GA / Excel / Google Sheets - Tableau, Data Studio
- You know the mathematical concept of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Deep understanding of probability and statistics, sampling, statistical biases, A/B testing, experimental design.
- You do not hesitate to enhance your knowledge with e-learning sessions (Coursera, Udemy, Kaggle, DataCamp).
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- You enjoy working in an agile and collaborative environment (GIT, Development Standards, Code Review, Pair programming).
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.