£30000 - £40000 per annum
27 days ago
Data Analyst - £30.000 - £40.000 - Wokingham - Permanent (Office Based)
As one the UK's fasted growing businesses in its field and with a global reputation this organisation has an urgent need for someone to join them on a permanent basis as an Analyst. Working with the team they require someone with experience gained in a similar role and with advanced Excel skills. Due to the nature of business this organisation is classed as an essential business and therefore the role will be office based.
- You will be working with the business on accuracy of information and reporting, this role will include:
- Good understanding of SQL
- Strong understanding of analytics
- Manipulation of information, really understanding what the numbers mean
- Daily reporting and analysis
- Creating meaningful reports from the data you have gathered.
- Assisting and providing information to other departments
- Review analyse and recommend changes that allow for better flow and accuracy of information
- Ad - Hoc duties
What you will need to be successful:
- The business are looking for someone who has experience in a similar analyst role and you will also need to be:
- Available at short notice
- Graduate calibre
- Able to demonstrate knowledge
- Able to show your advanced excel skills including the ability to develop
What you will receive:
The opportunity to work for a globally successful business who continue to expand in the UK and have a long term career. As a people centric business your wellbeing is essential to them and they offer a competitive salary, good annual leave, pension.
How to proceed
Please apply below or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.