£40000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
7 months ago
My Client, a long-established, International business in Marlow, are currently seeking an experienced CICM qualified Transactional Finance Manager to lead their UK Transactional Finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will oversee the Credit Control, Receivables, Treasury and AP functions of this International business.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills with a proven track record in motivating and inspiring an established A/R and A/P function - in a fast paced, evolving environment, ensuring accurate cash flow forecasting, revenue recognition, billing and timely collections across a diverse portfolio of debtors and creditors within a variety of revenue streams.
- Oversee the Credit Control, Billing, Cashiering and Accounts Payable processes for all revenue streams
- Staff development - providing coaching, direction, development and guidance for a team of 11
- Working in conjunction with an established, experienced Credit Control Supervisor (direct report)
- Hold overall responsibility for monitoring, reconciling and reporting ledger data and postings
- Ensure that cash flow is maximised and Management processes are completed in a timely manner
- Deal with escalated queries or disputes
- Remaining hands-on with Sales / Purchase ledgers in order to produce strong Management Information
- Produce ad-hoc, weekly and month-end reports on a timely basis with commentary
- Periodic cash flow forecasting
- Daily bank reconciliations of all UK bank accounts and monthly reporting of month-end bank reconciliations
- Responsible for AR & AP process improvement initiatives.
- CICM Qualified L3 or L5
- Proven experience as a People Manager in Credit Control (+3 years)
- Relevant systems aptitude = strong SAP and Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Accounts Payable Duties
- Proactive approach to continuous improvement
- Highly motivated to work well in a team environment
- Strong leadership skills, and thrives on attaining and surpassing personal and company goals
- An effective business partner who quickly adapts to the needs of stakeholders
- Proven relationship development skills
- Skilled at decision-making and problem solving
- Unquestioned integrity, values, ethics, and trustworthiness.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Transactional Finance leader with strong Credit Management experience to join a highly respected business in Marlow with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, career development and a long list of benefits including:
- Excellent Salary + Bonus
- 25 days holiday + (BH's)
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent Pension Contri.
Please apply now or call James Adey and Zoe Jones at WM Recruitment's Credit Management Division for more details - 01189 559 534 or 01189 559 514.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.