£12 - £13 per hour + + Working from home
10 days ago
My client is a progressive and rapidly growing manufacturing company based in Reading. They are currently seeking two Temporary Credit Controllers to join their team on an immediate start.
You will oversee a portion of the UK Sales Ledger and be responsible for Credit Collections, analysis, reporting and query resolution within a varied portfolio of debtors including key accounts.
The successful candidates will be strong communicators with experience in a Team based collections environment, ensuring accurate cash flow forecasting and hold overall responsibility for driving down DSO through effective and streamlined cash collection processes - obtaining timely payment from debtors via online banking, Credit Card and BACS.
You will be required to build long-standing relationships both internally and externally and solve any queries relating to invoices and disputes by partnering with stakeholders within the business.
- Obtaining payment from Clients using effective collection techniques via telephone/email
- Query resolution and Credit note processing resolving disputes efficiently
- Sales Ledger account reconciliations and associated commentary + forecasting
- Credit Control and Credit Risk analysis - using informed reasoning to aid decision making
- Running stop processes on accounts and communicating with internal stakeholders
- Report and review +90 day overdue or doubtful debtors with Credit Manager
- Customer account maintenance
- Must be well organised and flexible and capable of working to tight deadlines
- Proven experience as a Credit Controller +4 years
- Confident, versatile telephone manner
- Outgoing, engaging personality and the ability to work with a diverse portfolio of debtors
- Pro-active approach to collections and developing rapport with debtors
- Team Player who is happy to work within a Team and add value during busy periods
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills - Vlookup, ledger production, statement production and ad-hoc reporting
- Able to on-board in the office for training and eventually work remotely from home
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Credit Controller to join an established business in Reading. Socially distanced, office based training will be done in their offices and remote working will commence soon after.
If you are available to start immediately and this sounds like the ideal job for you please click to apply or contact James Adey on 01189 559 534 or Zoe Jones on 01189 559 514 for further information.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.