about 1 month ago
German and French Speaking - Credit Controller - £25,000 - 30,000 per annum - Reading - Hybrid Working
A Global leader in their field who are continuing with their expansion plans are seeking an experienced Credit Controller with French and German language skills, who is committed, self-motivated and thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Deal with queries
- Review accounts with clients and put in place new plans for payments
- Collection of overdue accounts
- Produce statements
- Working with clients
- Working with the wider business leaders and keeping them up to date with outstanding debt and potential issues
What you'll need to be successful
This is a hands on collection role and you will need to have fluency in both French and German. In addition the company are looking for
- Control experience.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Good time management and strong organisation skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Language skills - German and French a must have.
What you'll receive in return
- 25 days annual leave
- Hybrid working - 2 working from home
How to proceed
If this is of interest to you please click to apply or email your CV to email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.