£22000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Opportunity to work for an incredible organisation with an enviable reputation from the people they support as well as within the community. A motivational culture that allows for personal development and career progression.
About The Role:
The Credit Controller will be responsible for cash collection, aged debt and assisting the wider team and department.
- Achieving monthly cash performance target to reduce shortfalls
- Negotiating with customers, resolving outstanding issues and overdue debt
- Resolving queries
- Monitoring the ledger and identifying customers reaching their credit limit
- Reconciliation of customer statements
- Liaising with internal and external customers
What you will need to be successful:
- Previous credit control experience (desirable)
- Excellent communicator
- Good Microsoft Office experience
- Commercial Awareness
About the benefits:
- Private health care
- Matched pension
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Increased holiday entitlement with service
- Benchmarked progression paths
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.