£24000 - £26000 per annum + Parking, 23 days holiday, Pension
14 days ago
Credit Controller - Twyford - £25000
My client is a forward thinking, established business based near Twyford. They are currently seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will oversee a section of the UK Sales Ledger and be responsible for Credit Collections, cash allocation, forecasting, reporting and query resolution within a varied high volume, portfolio of debtors.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with experience in a Team based collections environment, ensuring accurate cash flow forecasting and hold overall responsibility for driving down DSO through effective and streamlined cash collection processes - obtaining timely payment from debtors.
You will be required to build long-standing relationships both internally and externally and solve any queries relating to invoices and disputes by partnering with the Credit Manager and other stakeholders within the business.
- Credit Control, debt monitoring, Credit Analysis & cash posting
- Obtaining payment from Clients using effective collection techniques via telephone/email
- Query resolution and Credit note processing resolving disputes efficiently
- Sales Ledger cash posting, account reconciliations and associated commentary + forecasting
- Running litigation processes on overdue accounts and communicating with internal stakeholders
- Negotiating and establishing payment plans
- Proven experience as a Credit Controller +2 years
- Confident, versatile telephone manner and fearless in collections
- Outgoing, engaging personality and the ability to work with a diverse portfolio of debtors
- Team Player who is happy to work within a Team and add value during busy periods
- Able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Effective Excel skills for Credit Control - ledger production, statement production and ad-hoc reporting
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Credit Controller to join a highly respected business near Reading. The client is offering on-site parking, 23 days holiday and various other benefits.
Please click to apply for this role or contact Zoe Jones for further information on 01189 559 534.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.