Credit Controller - £28,000 / £30,000 - Chertsey - Hybrid Working
An introduction to the company and role:
Wade Macdonald are currently working with an impressive organisation with a strong brand who are looking for an experienced credit controller to join the team!
What will be the responsibilities in this role?
- Allocation of daily payments
- Reducing bad debts
- Entering all new Direct Debit mandates received
- Check credit notes raised are allocated correctly
- To prepare weekly invoices and reports
- Dealing with queries
- Statement reconciliations
What experience do you need?
- At least 2 years experience within a credit control role
- Intermediate excel skills including pivot tables and V-look ups
- Good knowledge of accounting systems
What about you? What other things are they looking for?
- Strong attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Able to build positive working relationships
Why would you want to work with this organisation?
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study support
- Well being programme
If this role is of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org