5 months ago
My client is a forward thinking, established company based in Central Reading. They are currently seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. This can move quickly and the client is ideally seeking a candidate who can start immediately in November 2020.
You will oversee a section of the UK Sales Ledger and be responsible for Credit Collections, cash allocation, forecasting, reporting and query resolution within a varied high volume, portfolio of debtors.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with experience in a Team based collections environment, ensuring accurate cash flow forecasting and hold overall responsibility for driving down DSO through effective and streamlined cash collection processes - obtaining timely payment from debtors.
You will be required to build long-standing relationships both internally and externally and solve any queries relating to invoices and disputes by partnering with the Credit Supervisor and other stakeholders within the business.
- Credit Control, debt monitoring, Credit Analysis & cash posting
- Obtaining payment from Clients using effective collection techniques via telephone/email
- Query resolution and Credit note processing resolving disputes efficiently
- Sales Ledger cash posting, account reconciliations and associated commentary + forecasting
- Negotiating and establishing payment plans
- Proven experience as a Credit Controller +2 years
- Confident, versatile telephone manner and fearless in collections
- Outgoing, engaging personality and the ability to work with a diverse portfolio of debtors
- Team Player who is happy to work within a Team and add value during busy periods
- Able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Effective Excel skills for Credit Control - ledger production, statement production and ad-hoc reporting
Initially interviews will take place remotely via video-conferencing and the successful candidate will be working from home with full support from a busy and friendly Finance Team. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Credit Controller to join a highly respected business in Reading with many perks and benefits.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.