+ + + Excellent Benefits
4 months ago
My client is an award winning, progressive and rapidly growing firm based in Watford. They are currently seeking three experienced Credit Controllers to join their large team in their brand new, modern offices on a Permanent or 12 month fixed-term basis.
You will oversee a section of the UK Sales Ledger and be responsible for Credit Collections, reporting and query resolution within a varied portfolio of debtors including key accounts. This is a role within a large Credit & Collections function which offers development alongside a rewarding benefits package and a fun working environment.
The hours of work are Monday - Friday, 8.30 - 5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch.
- Obtaining payment from Clients using effective collection techniques via telephone/email
- Query resolution and Credit note processing resolving disputes efficiently
- Complex Sales Ledger account reconciliations and associated commentary + forecasting
- Preparing detailed reports based on current and aged debt to present data
- Build relationships and offer pro-active communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Must be well organised and flexible and capable of working to tight deadlines, targets and DSO reductions
- Some customer visits as required
Candidate Profile :
- Proven experience as a Credit Controller +2 years
- Confident, versatile telephone manner
- Outgoing, engaging personality and the ability to work with a diverse portfolio of debtors
- Pro-active approach to collections and developing rapport with debtors
- Team Player who is happy to work within a Team and add value during busy periods
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills - Vlookup, ledger production, statement production and ad-hoc reporting
- Target driven and willing to work hard to achieve results and reap rewards
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Credit Controller to join a large and forward thinking business in Watford.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Profit share options
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Enhanced annual leave options inc. your Birthday off
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance and Income protection
- Fresh fruit, snacks and breakfast every day
- Free parking
If this sounds like the ideal job for you please click to apply or contact James Adey on 01189 559 534 for further information or Click 'Apply' today.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.