£50000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 year ago
An exciting R&D company in Bristol are looking to hire an experienced Computer Vision engineer into the research division that is the backbone of the business and their flagship products. You will be working on some groundbreaking technologies, analyzing vast amounts of data, experimental algorithmic development and novel AI research for real-world challenges.
- Apply Mathematical and Machine Learning techniques to develop and solve new signal and image processing methods.
- Make sure all models are fully optimised
- Input into software and hardware development
- Partake in high-quality code reviews, testing, and verification
Essential Skills & Background:
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Computer Vision or Machine Learning
- Deep understanding of ML and its algorithmic development and architecture
- Strong experience coding in Python, C++ or Matlab
- Be a keen problem solver
- Knowledge of signal or image processing is highly advantageous
- Michael Winter | Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org | 01189559530 / 07825711262
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.