£30000 - £35000 per annum + remote / hybrid, 20 days leave
13 days ago
Commercial Financial Analyst - Bracknell (Remote / Hybrid Working) - £30,000 - £35,000
A brilliant opportunity for a growing organisation who are based in Bracknell, but have group businesses across the UK. This is a new role created due to the growth.
This will be a challenging role, and requires someone who can partner effectively, translate financial figures in laymans terms, and who has a strong grounding in analysis. The role will need someone with impeccable attention to detail, and you will be responsible for reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
You won't be afraid of making recommendations to the business in terms of improvement, and will work really closely with the Financial Controller in terms of streamlining reporting to ensure month end can be completed to deadline.
Ideally, they are looking for a candidate with strong academic background with demonstrated consistency.
Key responsibilities within this role would be as follows:
- Supporting the Financial Controller
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Data and commercial analysis
- Assessment of performance & variance analysis
- Assist in providing analysis and support for the monthly financial accounts
- Financial modelling
- Trend analysis
What we are looking for?
- Ability to explain complex information concisely
- Ability to manipulate large data sets within Excel to identify variances and discrepancies
- Good understanding of financial processes and driving through process improvements
- Displays excellent analytical skills & attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and innovation
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience is required and testing will take place prior to interview
What You Will Receive In Return:
An excellent salary and benefits goes without saying. However, the real reward in this role is the chance to truly shape a role as you want it and to see the commercial value you are adding. A forward thinking organisation where you will receive lots of support, but also be given the space to create your own solutions.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply direct or send your cv to email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.