Commercial Finance Manager - Marlow - £66,000 + 10% bonus - hybrid working
The role of Commercial Finance Manager sits within this well known and fast growing Global Business based in Marlow. The Company has experience YOY growth since it's inception and expects to expand at a more rapid rate over the next five years.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the purpose of this newly role is to provide commercial and analytical support to the business at an exciting phase of development and growth.
Primary responsibilities involve supporting senior management in monitoring and driving improvements in performance.
- As a business partner to commercial teams, effectively manage the financial planning, forecasting and budgeting process for sales and margin:
- Understand and appropriately communicate business assumptions in forecasting and planning, whilst providing necessary challenge to the stakeholders as required
- Provide analysis on budget (volume build) and forecast submissions with appropriate interpretation and guidance
- Analyse customer profitability to understand their performance
- Drive the month end and budget process in conjunction with the Finance team to ensure sales and margin reporting is timely, accurate and complete
- Support the commercial team with promotions and campaigns with financial modelling. Review and approval of pricing for deals, promotions and NPI's.
- In collaboration with the demand planning manager and the commercial team, deliver the Demand Valuation forecast on time with critical analysis of the results.
- Support the accurate implementation of group accounting policies and methodologies.
- Preparation of month end packs.
- Detailed variance analysis of the reporting results providing insight on key business trends, risks, opportunities and actions to be reviewed with senior management team.
- Provide input as required in terms of cost, margin and profitability analysis.
- Mange the shared resource, in assigning the day to day/project related responsibilities.
- Builds working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Undertake any ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
What will you need to be successful?
To be successful in this position you will need to have a background within FMCG and Business Partnering and Analysis. Strong commercial acumen and the ability to offer insight is essential.
What will you Receive in return?
An opportunity to work with a market leading company
Superb working environment
Fantastic progression opportunities
How to proceed?
If this role is of interest then please do apply using the link or email email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.