£50000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
Commercial Finance Business Partner | Basingstoke | £50,000 - £60,000
Wade Macdonald are working with a fast paced high growth products based business in search for a commercially minded chartered accountant, this role will suit someone who is very ambitious seems autonomy to make commercial decisions in their next role.
The role will be partnering with sales & marketing internally as well as external partners to provide information to increase growth opportunities whilst implementing processes and procedures for this newly created role.
- Analysis and insight into the return on investment on promotions across the business and understanding competitor's promotional plans.
- Ownership over investment proposals and review ROI
- Business partner sales through new launch (product and customers) business plans
- Partner with most corporate functions to analyse cost spend on projects
- Work with sales team on making decisions that will drive the business sales and market share within our retailers
What you'll need to be successful
- Post Qualification experience (ACA, CIMA, ACMA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous FP&A or Business Partnering experience within sales & marketing is ideal
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and great benefits package (of course free products). Along with the opportunity to join a growing business managing internal and external P&Ls, relationships and projects.
How to proceed
Please send your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.