Commercial Finance Analyst - Witney - £60,000 - hybrid working
The role of Commercial Finance Analyst sits within this well known and fast growing Business based in Witney. The Company has experience YOY growth since it's inception and expects to expand at a more rapid rate over the next five years. The role with suit a Newly Qualified individual or a studier at latter stages.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, the purpose of this newly created role is to provide commercial and analytical support to the business at an exciting phase of development and growth.
Primary responsibilities involve supporting senior management in monitoring and driving improvements in performance
- Business partnering to the business primarily through the operations functions
- Working with a breadth of financial and non-financial stakeholders, including branch staff and support functions
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and ad-hoc information, both financial and non-financial
- Financial analysis and benchmarking of monthly performance; understand commercial drivers impacting performance and identify/share best practice across the Business
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Financial modelling of business cases where required
- Support the development and implementation of a new budgeting tool
- Whilst reporting will be strongly revenue-focused there will be exposure to the P&L
- Ability to take on and progress project work alongside regular reporting processes
What will you need to be successful?
To be successful in this position you will need to have a background within Business Partnering and Analysis. Strong commercial acumen and the ability to offer insight is essential.
What will you Receive in return?
An opportunity to work with a market leading company
Superb working environment
As the role is newly created, the opportunity to stamp your own mark on it
Fantastic progression opportunities
How to proceed?
If this role is of interest then please do apply using the link or email email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.