£50000 - £60000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Commercial Analyst | Basingstoke | £50,000 - £60,000
Wade Macdonald are working with fast-paced high growth products based business in search for a commercially minded individual with a background of working in FMCG, this role will suit someone who is very ambitious can work autonomously and is able to make commercial decisions in their next role.
The role will be partnering with sales & marketing internally as well as external partners to provide information to increase growth opportunities and market knowledge for their brand base.
- Analysis and insight into the return on investment on promotions across the business and understanding competitor's promotional plans.
- Management of trade spend
- Business partner sales through new launch (product and customers) business plans
- Liaise with and develop relationships with leading retailers to better understand consumer trends
- Work with sales teams on making decisions that will drive the business sales and market share within their retailer partners
- Review and analyse discounts and rebates that have been offered
- Report on the profitability by product SKU with a view to advising business leaders
What you'll need to be successful
This is a commercial role and you will need to have experience of working in a similar role within the FMCG sector. In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working within a product-based business
- Experience of working with a business that has relationships and supplies their products into major retailers in the UK
- Able to demonstrate reporting and presentation to commercially focused individuals in a clear and concise manner
As an individual, you will need to be detail orientated and accurate. Able to deliver information in a concise and clear manner to senior management teams internally and externally. You will need to have excellent communication skills and an ability to interact at a senior level, confidence whilst presenting the information.
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and great benefits package (of course free products). Along with the opportunity to join a growing business managing internal and external P&Ls, relationships and projects.
How to proceed
Please send your details through to email@example.com or apply below.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.