East of England, England
12 days ago
Clinical Analytics Manager - Flexible working locations (West London or East England)
Wade Macdonald are proud to be working with one of the global leaders in bio- tech. Who can boast that they have now achieved over £15 million pounds in global revenue and have over 20'000 staff internationally.
- As operational lead, you will be responsible for direct management and oversight of vendor services, ensuring quality and timeliness of vendor product delivery.
- Be an expert in providing insightful, data correlations and data intelligence, which will drive forward the decision-making and monitor expected performance.
- You will report into Sr.Manager of Business Analytics, Strategy and Operations
- You will work cross functionally to provide data collection, standardization, governance, and reporting.
- Quality control for deployment releases.
- Streamlining methods for automation of the business.
- Work closely with the functional service providers regarding report builds.
What you will need to be successful
- Advanced degree in computer science, math, statistics or a related discipline as well as clinical background.
- Experience in life sciences or medically related field, including bio-pharmaceutical clinical product development.
- Programming skills within Python, R or Similar.
- Background in machine learning frameworks.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition or similar.
- Strong background and knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP), FDA regulations and guidelines, and applicable international regulatory requirements.
- Agile environment and project management experience.
Please e-mail, call or respond directly to this add should you feel you meet the requirements.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.