£21500 - £35000 per annum
11 days ago
Caseworker - £21,500 - £35,000 - Central Guildford
A committed and supportive company with excellent corporate plans for the future, looking to engage with candidates with strong customer service skills as well as knowledge in Finance, HR, IT or Legal.
Salary range reflects the varying levels of experience required within this brand new team.
The role - up to seven positions available.
Due to a restructure and a brand new team being built in this fantastic business, we are currently looking for up to 7 Caseworkers to start ideally beginning of February. Interviews to take place within the next two weeks. The duties of the Caseworker would include:
- Managing and processing internal customer requests via a ticket system
- Queries will include requests from c650 internal staff
- Queries will need to be answered if you are competent in certain areas, or escalated to the correct Business Manager
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of requests whilst making sure all policies and procedures are adhered to
- Assist with system and process improvements where applicable
- Undertaking basic administrative tasks to coincide with the customer service based part of the role
- Referring or escalating calls where necessary
- For more senior levels, you will be required to train, mentor and support new team members as necessary, and management of more complex cases
What you'll need to be successful
- The main focus of this role is customer service. You will need to have previous experience within a similar role, where customer service has been the forefront of the position. An enthusiastic, helpful and empathetic nature is a real must!
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility for managing or escalating cases and having the confidence to know when to escalate
- A quick learner who can demonstrate excellent administrative skills and a desire to pick up new knowledge
- Excellent team and rapport building abilities
- Previous Caseworker positions highly desirable
What you'll receive in return
If successful, In return you will receive:
- A supportive and committed team environment. The opportunity to learn, grow and progress within the team. This is a brand new team being developed so it's certainly a great time to join!
- 22 days holiday (starting)
- Subsided park and ride tickets
How to proceed
If this role is of interest, please click apply or contact Kelly Taylor at Wade Macdonald
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.