£28000 - £35000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Business Support Analyst
A new opportunity has opened up for a confident and driven business analyst to join an incredibly unique company based in Wokingham. This is a position where you can work autonomously and shape the direction of all the analytics within the business. This is a pivotal position in the business as you will be providing analysis that will be key to making strategic decisions in the business. This is a data driven role and highly analytical, so someone with strong experience as a data analyst or business intelligence analyst will be of interest.
Deliver regular business data and reports that will be the backbone to the company's strategy and decision making
- Drive business performance by analysing KPI data
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly operational reports and performance indicators
- Maintain and continue to devise ways of developing reports to achieve improvements throughout the business to achieve efficiencies.
- Accurately analyse data to assist with purchasing decisions and opportunities.
- Develop and implement a demand planning function into the business.
- Support the department heads in the development of regular reporting in line with agreed targets.
- Work closely with department heads to understand the business needs for internal reporting and insightful business data and information.
- Support the department heads with ad-hoc requests as per business requirements.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce costs and improve profitability
Skills & Experiences:
- At least 2 years in an analytical position
- Advanced knowledge of at least 1 ERP system, ideally Nav / SAP
- Experience using Excel for manipulation and analysis of data
- Knowledge of PowerBI or Tableau would be advantageous
If this position sounds of interest, please apply directly to this advert or get in touch with Michael Winter
Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org 01189559530 07825711262
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.