about 1 month ago
I'm proud to be currently working with a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of electronic devices.
My Berkshire based client is currently looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their vibrant and energetic team.
In this role you will be responsible for assuring that the right information from system data is delivered through reports, dashboard, self-service platform and support management to make accurate tactical and strategic decisions, in a timely manner.
Even though my client is a global company they highly value having a friendly atmosphere in the office. Ideal candidate would be a positive, enthusiastic and confident individual, hungry for success and looking to develop further within the company.
Reporting and Business Intelligence
- Understand business reporting needs, communicating across multiple divisions
- Be responsible for the end to end design and implementation of the reporting environment
- Create useable insights and dashboards to be used across multiple platforms
- Utilise strong Excel and SQL knowledge to get a deep understanding of business needs and metrics
- Information and data modelling
- Development and implementation of ETL processes
- Create reports from the analysis
- Develop and maintain the data warehouse
- Model Data Warehouse structures
- Database design and documentation
Experience, Skills & Qualifications required
- Proven experience of using MicroStrategy
- Strong knowledge of SQl
- Experience building dashboards and reports, ideally using MicroStrategy
- Experience data warehouse modelling
- A keen eye for spotting insights from raw data sources
- Expert user of Excel
- A knowledge of financial and operational reports
If you are interested please apply or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org wth your updated CV.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.