Maidenhead, Berkshire, S. E. England, England
£27000 - £32000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Business Analyst - 27k - 32k - Maidenhead
This role is for a company that deliver the highest quality service and testing, specialising in research to provide replacements on various technologies to evaluate properties and structures. Due to the supply in the demand for their products, they are looking for a Business Analyst to play a role in the growth of the company and provide assistance in Systems Integration and Business Improvements.
This is a role for a Business Analyst, with previous experience to join at an exciting time to do the following:
- Deliver enhancements and change processes across the various platforms that the business operates with
- Dealing with the analysis of business needs and approaching problems
- Attending stakeholder and dealing vendor evaluation.
- Writing specifications, tests and contributing to the ongoing improvement within the internal workflows
What you will need to be successful
- A proven record of strong IT capabilities, crucially the Microsoft Office and Sharepoint
- A strong communicator, being able to interact and collaborate with various teams and seniority across the business
- Exposure or basic knowledge of Software development, data analysis tools and Business intelligence
- BSc in IT, Business, Economics or a related field
What you receive in return
As a well-established organisation, they will be offering the following;
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- A staff card providing discount in local organisations i.e. gym memberships etc.
- Private medical insurance
How to proceed
If you feel this role suits your skills and expertise, then please apply directly to this advert and contact: email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.