£22000 - £25000 per annum + + Bonus
2 months ago
My client is a fantastic ever-growing professional services business based in plush modern offices in Central Reading.
Seeking a Billings Clerk who can join their busy finance team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity that will allow you to utilise your previous finance knowledge as well as learn and develop new skills.
This business offers supportive training and fast track career progression alongside many perks including monthly and bi-annual social events, 25 days holiday, Bonus, pension, life assurance and season ticket loans.
Reporting in to the Finance Manager your duties will include:
- Review and verify data in the accounting system to process invoices (A/R & Sales Ledger)
- Management of invoice processing in both high volume and high value.
- Upkeep of WIP reports and general invoice housekeeping
- Resolution of internal and external billing queries
- Financial reporting and analysis
With experience already gained and having already worked in a similar role, you will have experience in the above duties. For this role you will need to have:
- Previous experience of billings or within a similar role
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Proficient Excel skills
- The capability to manage a busy workload
- A willingness to learn and take extra responsibilities
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Billing Specialist to join a highly respected business in Reading.
Please click to apply for this role or contact James Adey on 01189 559 534 for further information
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.