£21000 - £25000 per annum
19 days ago
Billing Clerk - Hounslow
£21,000 - £25,000 (dependent upon experience)
Our client is an organisation who due to their expertise and growth are now seeking to recruit for a Billing Administrator. This is a great opportunity to join a successful business who are looking for a Billing Administrator with a proactive approach.
Billing Administrator responsibilities will include:
- Invoicing and cash collection
- Maintaining the Debtor Ledger
- Reconciling the billing systems
- Setting up new client accounts and dealing with client queries
- Reporting on Aged Debt to shorten collection cycles
- Supporting the wider finance team on an ad hoc basis with accounts payable and month end task
Good knowledge and experience of bookkeeping and accounts receivable with a qualification in bookkeeping, credit control or AAT (ideally).
- Previous bookkeeping, accounts receivable and credit control experience
- A good understanding of debtor control accounts, reconciliation processes and payment methods
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritise conflicting demands effectively
- Good communication skills
- Experience of accounting software such as Sage50 Accounts
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn IT systems, emphasis with on ERP systems (ideally)
How to proceed:
If this role is of interest then please do apply using the link - thank you.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.