£35000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 year ago
An opportunity has opened for an automation test engineer to join an innovative company who are pioneering advancements in healthcare by utilising state of the art Artificial Intelligence.
You will be responsible for the testing of scalable and robust software that utilises Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning techniques for the analysis and interpretation of specific medical images.
This novel product will be a major redesign of clinical methodologies and will have a genuine impact on the way we diagnose and prevent specific medical issues.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of professional software development
- Solid experience in writing python automation tests
- Experience with Selenium WebBrowser
- A keen eye for spotting problems and solving them efficiently
- Knowledge of defect management & reporting tools such as JIRA or TFS
- Experience with version control systems
Desirable requirements, any of the following will be bonus points:
- Experience in a BDD environment
- API testing
- CI/CD pipeline
- ISTQB qualified
- Medical device experience or knowledge
- Computer vision libraries such as OpenCV, Matlab, Tensorflow, SimpleCV
Salary & Benefits:
- £35-50,000 based on experience
- 5% matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working with 1 day working from home per week
This position is based in a great location in Oxford which is easily accessible from: Abingdon, Didcot, Reading, Newbury and High Wycombe
If this position sounds of interest please apply directly to this advert or get in touch with Michael Winter
- Michael Winter | Michael.email@example.com | 01189559530 / 07825711262
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.