£40000 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
Central London - Zone 1
£40,000 - £50,000
Wade Macdonald have partnered with a growing firm in their search for an Audit Senior to join them on a permanent basis at their offices in Central London. This will role will offer flexible working, an opportunity to progress along with managing your own client portfolio and account management.
- Management of a good portfolio of clients for whom will provide a number of services which will need to be overseen by the assistant manager.
- Be responsible for the following services: statutory audits; accounts preparation; general advisory.
- Manage all stages of the audit process, including initial budgeting, planning, fieldwork, completion and sign off.
- Plan, prepare and schedule audits and the necessary staffing required from the pool of audit seniors and juniors.
- Complete jobs with minimal supervision, meeting internal and external deadlines, working to agreed budgets.
- Deliver recommendations to clients, based on the findings of the audits managed.
- Be capable of running client meetings with more senior members of the team present.
- Liaise with overseas auditors as required.
- Liaise with staff from other service lines as required, including Advisory, Corporate Finance etc.
- Liaise with other team members to enable the provision of strategic and tax planning advice.
- Manage work in progress and monthly billing, as well as at times assisting with debt collection.
- Informally mentor the audit seniors and juniors, providing specific feedback on each job to the relevant team members.
What you'll need to be successful
- Part Qualified or Newly-Qualified (ACA or ACCA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Management experience is ideal
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and great benefits package. Along with the opportunity to join a growing business with the opportunity to manage external relationships.
How to proceed
Please apply below or get in touch with Callum at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.