£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
£45,000 - £55,000
Wade Macdonald have partnered with a growing business in their search for an Audit Manager to join them on a permanent basis at their offices in Reading.
- Management of a good portfolio of clients for whom will provide a number of services which will need to be overseen by the assistant manager.
- Be responsible for the following services: statutory audits; accounts preparation; general advisory.
- Manage all stages of the audit process, including initial budgeting, planning, fieldwork, completion and sign off.
- Plan, prepare and schedule audits and the necessary staffing required from the pool of audit of audit seniors and juniors.
- Complete jobs with minimal supervision, meeting internal and external deadlines, working to agreed budgets.
- Deliver recommendations to clients, based on the findings of the audits managed.
- Be capable of running client meetings with more senior members of the team present.
- Liaise with overseas auditors as required.
- Liaise with staff from other service lines as required, including VAT, payroll, corporate tax.
- Liaise with other team members to enable the provision of strategic and tax planning advice.
- Manage work in progress and monthly billing, as well as at times assisting with debt collection.
- Informally mentor the audit seniors and juniors, providing specific feedback on each job to the relevant team members.
- Be prepared to take part in marketing initiatives, including attending local events on behalf of Menzies.
What you'll need to be successful
- Post Qualification experience (ACA or ACCA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Management experience is ideal
What you'll receive in return
A competitive salary and great benefits package. Along with the opportunity to join a growing business with the opportunity to manage external relationships.
How to proceed
Please apply below or get in touch with Callum at Wade Macdonald.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.