14 days ago
Our Client, a prestigious firm of chartered accountants, are seeking to recruit an experienced Qualified Audit & Accounts Senior with strong commercial acumen to work as part of their friendly team.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, the successful applicant will manage the planning and completion of audit and accounting assignments for a diverse portfolio of clients. The ability to motivate and mentor Junior members of a team is crucial to this role.
The ideal candidate profile:
- Qualified either an ICAEW or ACCA with a strong academic background
- Have proven experience working within an accounting practice environment
- Have led ISA-compliant Statutory audits on behalf of clients
- Display unquestionable integrity, excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrate strong logical and analytical skills and flexibility in managing their own time to deadlines
This is an extremely varied role in a fast paced environment so experience in managing a high-volume work-load while maintaining high quality accurate output is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to grow their career.
With a very competitive salary and plenty of benefits on offer including flexible working - this is a great opportunity to join a hard-working and friendly team and help to service and grow a Client base.
Please click to apply or contact James Adey for more detail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.