£40000 - £42000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Audit and Accounts Senior - Maidenhead - £40000 - £42000 - Permanent
My client is looking for an Audit and Accounts Senior on a permanent basis. This is a varied role that can offer long term progression.
- Have at least 5 years general practice experience and be competent in all aspects of audit
- Have some general tax knowledge, in particular corporation tax
- Assist directors with client meetings and be able to deal with client queries on accounting, payroll and tax.
- Assist with new clients to ensure a smooth on boarding of the client into our internal systems.
- Take responsibility for key aspects of audit assignments such as planning and audit testing
- Preparation of some larger year end accounts assignments, corporation tax computations, management accounts, review of VAT returns and bookkeeping.
- Keep engagement directors adequately informed of progress on engagements.
- Invoice of client work. Monitor time spent on engagements to ensure a commercial return for the business.
- Deal with any client queries.
What you will need to be successful:
- ACCA/ACA newly qualified or QBE
- At least 5 years' experience working in General Practice
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Comprehensive audit accounting and taxation experience including:
- Audit planning, execution and finalisation
- Limited company accounts preparation
- Corporate taxation
- Mainstream VAT
How to proceed:
Please email your CV to email@example.com or apply below
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.