4 months ago
Our Client a prestigious firm of chartered accountants, are seeking to recruit an experienced part-qualified Audit & Accounts Semi Senior with strong commercial acumen to work as part of their friendly team.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, the successful applicant will support the timely and cost effective completion of audits, accounting assignments, VAT and bookkeeping services, tax computations plus other ad hoc projects for a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Use accounting tools to process transactions, prepare and post journals, update all ledgers, perform bank reconciliations ready for reporting processes
- Making journal entries for all receipts, payments, and other financial transactions.
- Preparing management accounts and month end reconciliations, including commentary
- Drafting year end accounts for Limited Company and LLP's
- Preparing extended trial balances
- Preparing cash flow statements
- Running the monthly payroll for clients
- Preparing corporation tax computation calculations and basic tax planning
- Dealing with the preparation and completion of VAT returns
- Undertake financial close procedures for month end reporting, including inter-company balance reconciliation
- Work as part of a team to provide ad-hoc assistance and ensure clients receive an excellent service
This is an extremely varied role in a fast paced environment so experience in managing a high-volume work-load while maintaining high quality accurate output is essential. Particularly when servicing clients and deadline driven reporting.
Attention to detail and strong customer service skills are essential in this high profile position. You will also need to be a confident communicator and be comfortable liaising with individuals at all levels on a daily basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to grow their career.
You will be supported to qualify CIMA or ACCA whilst gaining practical experience to enhance your studies in an Accountancy firm with excellent benefits on offer!
Please click to apply or contact James Adey for more detail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.