6 months ago
Associate Director - Sustainability Sector
Wade Macdonald are proud to be supporting an ever-growing presence in the sustainability sector as they search for an Associate Director to focus on financial services and commercial real estate.
- Head project delivery for financial service and commercial real estate partners.
- Head profit based growth of service and product for partners.
- Retain long-term clients as well as using market data to target new business.
- Collaborate with sales team to enhance growth within financial services for new and existing partners.
What you will need to be successful...
- Knowledge of environmental, social and corporate governance
- Cultural and Values fit
- 5+ years Sustainability / Carbon / Energy sector experience.
- Delivering advisory services to clients.
- Knowledge of future development and trends in sustainability and finance
- Awareness of areas in which the business can build a business case for future growth.
- Ability to attract and retain clients.
- Ability to build relationships.
- MBA or similar
How to proceed
If this role is of interested, please apply directly to this advert
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.