£75000 - £85000 per annum
5 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Associate Director - Sustainability Sector - London £85000
Wade Macdonald are proud to be supporting an ever-growing presence in the sustainability sector as they search for an Associate Director to focus on financial services and commercial real estate.
A fantastic opportunity to truly have influence over the direction of an ambitious organisation, duties will include:
- Head project delivery for financial service and commercial real estate partners.
- Head profit based growth of service and product for partners.
- Retain long-term clients as well as using market data to target new business.
- Collaborate with sales team to enhance growth within financial services for new and existing partners.
The Successful Candidate:
- Knowledge of environmental, social and corporate governance
- Cultural and Values fit
- 5+ years Sustainability / Carbon / Energy sector experience.
- Delivering advisory services to clients.
- Knowledge of future development and trends in sustainability and finance
- Awareness of areas in which the business can build a business case for future growth.
- Ability to attract and retain clients.
- Ability to build relationships.
What You Will Receive In Return:
Along with being given the freedom to shape the direction of the organisation you will receive a competitive salary and benefits.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.