£55000 - £66000 per annum + Bonus 12%
24 days ago
Wade Macdonald is currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager, Financial Reporting. Our client is a well known and rapidly growing Global hi - tech company based in west London. Our client is on an extraordinary growth path and has recently secured over £300million in investment. Due to this continued growth we are Looking for a recently qualified Financial Accountant (ACA, ACCA) from a top 10 practice who is looking for a move into industry.
The Financial Accountant`s responsibilities include:
- Take responsibility for GL postings for a number of legal entities, including month end postings.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of inter-company account balances, monitor foreign currency movements and adjustments, cash and non-cash settlement of inter-company, and address exceptions.
- Analyse and perform balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Perform analytical review of significant account balances, monitor movements, report, and address with proper accounting group the proper application of accounting policies.
- Identify, on an ongoing basis, opportunities for better utilisation of accounting system, downloads, and interfaces, as well as other process automation tools to improve the close and consolidations process.
- Assist with preparation of related footnotes for inclusion in the annually audited financial statements, ensuring compliance with all reporting and disclosure requirements under IFRS, as applicable.
- Assist with monitoring the execution of the Company's accounting policies, technical accounting analyses of non-recurring transactions, and implementation of new accounting policies and updates as needed.
- Assist with preparation of required government filings, as necessary.
- Assist with the external audit requests to provide documentation.
- Perform special projects as needed.
The successful Financial Accountant / Assistant Manager will be a qualified (ACA, ACCA) Financial Accountant ideally from a top 10 practice background. You will have hands on IFRS experience and have a genuine interest in technology and how it is shaping the world. You will need to have Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate; ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems. Experience of a multi-entity corporate structure, international operations, and consolidation. Experience of a first-class control environment, or detailed controls work undertaken for audit. Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent and shifting demands as well as appropriately prioritise responsibilities.
If you are looking to be part of the next technology revolution. Keen to accelerate your career through fast-paced experiential learning and executive-level exposure. Work with razor-sharp colleagues in a company where people come first then please contact me ASAP.
Salary £55,000- £66,000 Plus 12% bonus and great company benefits
Location West London. Hybrid working available one day a week in the office.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.