Opportunity to join an impressive business as they continue to grow and have some amazing plans for the future, as a result they are seeking to appoint a number of people. You will need to demonstrate experience of working in a firm of accountants / accountancy practice and have worked with a portfolio of clients.
This is a hands on role and you will deal with a number of clients and their accounting requirements, providing support and advice, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Payment runs
- Monthly management accounts
- Preparing, processing and recording bank transactions
- Processing purchase, sales and general ledger entries
- Reconciliation of the balance sheet.
- Preparation of relevant tax filings such as VAT returns, corporation tax returns and P11ds
- Prepare detailed and consolidated financial statements in accordance with appropriate accounting standards and liaising with clients and auditors.
What you'll need to be successful
Ideally the client is seeking people who are ACCA / ACA qualified with experience of working within a chartered accountancy practice or firm of accountants. You will have dealt with multiple accounting records and are able to manage multiple accounts on behalf of businesses.
Excellent communication skills are required and you need to a true team player to be successful in this business. Given the growth expectations the company has they are keen to hear from both people who wish to continue studying and those who do not. A professional and can-do attitude.
What you'll receive in return
An opportunity to work in a high-growth and exceptionally friendly business with modern offices. Be part of a team and work on the future of the business. Pension, parking and a flexible working environment.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.