£25000 - £27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Wade Macdonald are working in partnership with an industry leading business who deliver outsourced accountancy and payroll services.
This exciting new role based in Reading town centre would suit a candidate who is able to work in a sole charge responsible capacity within accounts and has all-round Finance experience in working with external clients.
This role brings massive amounts of variety to the working day/week and will enable candidates to pick up key skills.
- Purchase ledger management
- Raising and issuing sales invoices and credit notes
- Cash-flow management, forecasting and reporting
- Quarterly VAT Return preparation and submission
- Time-sheet analysis and reconciliation and production of weekly or monthly Gross Profit reports
- Monthly sales commission calculations
- Processing payroll
- Monthly balance sheet and control account reconciliations
- Preparation and posting of monthly prepayments and accruals journals
- Monthly management accounts pack preparation including variance analysis and commentary
- Statutory return preparation and filing
- Preparation of year-end audit file and providing assistance to auditors with any reporting requirements and queries
- Liaise with Contractor Payroll and Credit Control teams to resolve queries
What you'll need to be successful
You will ideally have a minimum of 2 years finance experience, possess strong communication skills and a strong customer service ethic. If you have previously worked in a client accounting environment this would be an advantage.
What you'll receive in return
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a friendly working environment and supportive team, the chance to work with some dynamic clients and a competitive benefits package.
How to proceed
If you are interested please reply to this advertisement or contact James Adey on 07587 323 938 or email email@example.com.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.