£22000 - £28000 per annum + Study Support CIMA
17 days ago
Wade Macdonald are working in partnership with a fantastic client based in Basingstoke, with the recruitment of an Assistant Management Accountant, due to growth within the business.
This is a varied and key role within the organisation, working alongside an extremely talented team of professionals and a CIMA qualified Financial Controller.
With a glowing history as market-leaders in the respective industry, this is a very exciting time to become a part of this team's continual forward journey.
The client is offering a competitive benefits package with study support for CIMA.
Key Responsibilities of Management Accountant:
- Preparation of Management Accounts - Preparing the P&L and balance sheet
- Assisting with quarterly forecasts and budgets
- Producing monthly commentaryies, analysis and reports to explain financial results to stakeholders
- Preparation of financial statements, audit and tax
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly/quarterly reconciliations
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments and the posting of journals
- Monthly debtor analysis
- Assist with invoice coding and data flows within a complex matrix
- Support the business with ledger and coding queries
- Assist in the production of client and customer profitability analysis
- Monthly reporting and KPI reporting
- Assist the Financial Controller with the annual and interim audits
What you will need to be successful:
- MAAT and studying CIMA
- 2+ years in a similar Finance role
- SAP systems experience
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- Confident drive and determination to learn new processes and progress career/qualifications
How to proceed:
If this role sounds of interest to you, then please apply below or email your CV to email@example.com or Zoe.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.