about 2 months ago
Assistant Management Accountant £25,000 - £30,000 - North West Oxford
Wade Macdonald is proud to be given an opportunity to work alongside a growing organisation based in Didcot. This client has proven success within their sector.
As the Assistant Management Accountant you will be working alongside the Management Accountant as well as supporting and completing other duties across the finance departments. This role will include:
- Daily bank reconciliations across all company accounts
- Assisting with payroll and salary journals
- Matching and processing of invoices
- Acting as point of contact for internal team queries
- Documenting and updating month end processes
- Creating and maintaining daily and monthly balance sheet processes
- Acting as head of month end processes
- Support in preparing year end audit
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
What you'll need to be successful
You will need to ideally be studying towards a formal qualification in finance. You need to have a hands-on approach and have the core skills needed for the role.
You will need to be part of a close team, be keen to learn and develop and take on additional responsibility. You need to have excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn.
What you'll receive in return
Our client is searching for a part-qualified / newly-qualified accountant to sit within a mid-sized finance team.
For the right candidate this will be an opportunity to gain experience within many areas of finance. What the client is does is unique which allows them to be amongst the leaders in their sector so this is a superb opportunity for someone with skills in finance who wants to utilise those skills but also develop them further and potentially take additional responsibility in the future. This is a real opportunity to learn and develop.
How to proceed
If you would like to hear more
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.