£23000 - £25000 per annum + pension, healthcare, 25 days leave
15 days ago
Administrator Financial Services - Hybrid Working
23,000 - 25,000 plus benefits
Opportunity for someone with Admin experience (ideally within the financial services sector and with CF1 qualification to join an impressive organisation. You be part of a team, working and supporting the Administration Manager.
- Manage & Process all aspects of administration
- Manage client 's cash flow to ensure withdrawals and investments are processed accurately in a timely manner
- Managing the mailboxes daily and responding to queries within the agreed SLA.
- Checking of information
- Dealing with statement requests as and when required
- Liaising with colleagues with regards to queries / requests.
- Updating the CRM system
- Maintain & control the database and information stored
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships
- Maintain core systems
- Maintain client records
- Provide recommendations / improvement ideas to increase operational efficiencies with the team
- Prioritise workload
What you will need to be successful
This is a permanent role looking for someone with Admin experience in financial services sector. You will need to ideally have undertaken CF1 but if you have not have worked in the industry then this would be great.
Good IT skills
Attention to details
Good organisation skills
Excellent communication skills.
What you will receive in return
The company will be operating a hybrid working model which will allow you to work 2 days per week from home and 3 days in the office, in addition they offer 25 days annual leave, pension and health-care among other benefits
How to proceed
If this role is of interest then please do apply using the link
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.