Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Near Langley - full time office based
Do you have experience in Accounts Receivable / Credit Control ? Are you a supervisor looking for a new role in a cutting edge and impressive business. A new opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Supervisor for a company. This is a role to be based in the office full time, near Langley and so you will need to be within a commutable distance of the office. An impressive business with a growing business.
This is a hands on role, in which you will take responsibility for:
- Management of a team of 7 people in the accounts receivable team
- Managing over-due accounts including when required speaking to and co-ordinating with collection agencies
- Responsible for credit control
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- General ledger journals
- Assist with financial planning and cash forecasting
What you need to be successful
- Experience managing a financial team (ideally an accounts receivable team)
- Excellent knowledge in accounts receivable and credit control
- Extensive excel knowledge
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Proactive, calm can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure and "steady the ship"
What you will receive in return
Working in the office full time, this role has benefits including: 25 days annual, life insurance, healthcare.
How to proceed
If this role is of interest, then please contact email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.