£32000 - £40000 per annum
13 days ago
Accounts Receivable Manager - Winchester - £32000 - £40000
An established organisation which has developed into an industry leader over the past five years, you will be based in modern offices with easy commuter links from both major roads and public transport. A forward thinking organisation that are able to offer progression to those that work hard.
Initially the role will involve a review of all processes and procedures and implementing improvements. The core of the role is as follows:
- Managing a team of 4 transactional finance staff
- Directs cash management operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts and bank relations
- Reviews and drives improvements in cash management
- Completes all cash management set-up documentation for new and existing department processes
- Prepares correspondence and proposals directed to and for cash management
- Timely reconciles cash application and disbursements
- Monitors cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances to the report and any unusual items are investigated
- Forecasts, monitors and tracks cash flow
- Prepares cash flow reports, and identifies and evaluates variances
- Receives incoming cash transfers and processes outgoing cash transfers
What You Will Need:
You will have have gained a number of years working within a cash environment and have a track record of process review and improvement. You will be a strong communicator, capable of building relationships with both piers and the banks.
What You Will Receive
You will work for an organisation that is growing, offering opportunities for progression. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits including free parking, pension and 25 days holiday.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.