£20000 - £22000 per annum
26 days ago
Accounts Payable Clerk - Up to £22,000 depending on experience - Thame
A well established leader in their field, this is a fast paced and interesting to company to work for.
You will be responsible for providing an overhead and expense payment service to the business. Main duties include:
- Answer phone and email queries from Managers and vendors
- Responsibility for Key Accounts as assigned by the Team Leader, including all admin and account activity ensuring all relevant stakeholders are updated on payment issues and queries
- Assisting with Audit Maintenance of expense management system
- Managing monthly supplier statement reconciliations, ensuring any concerns are escalated to Team Leader as appropriate
- Monitor all AP inboxes as assigned on a rota basis within the team dealing with queries and issues
- Process both PO assigned invoices and chase coding and authorisation on Non PO invoices
- Managing any other ad hoc duties as deemed required by Team Leader
What you'll need to be successful
- A strong, proven background within Accounts payable with systems knowledge of SUN, V1 and iPOS knowledge and good Excel skills an advantage.
- Ability to communicate and work alongside all members of the team and company, with the ability challenge and report on processes which do not meet/follow company policy
- Previous invoice and expenses process management skills
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
How to proceed
If this role is of interest, please click apply or contact Kelly Taylor at Wade Macdonald
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.