Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, S. E. England, England
£11 - £13 per hour
over 1 year ago
Accounts Payable Clerk - 6 month contract - Gerrards Cross - £11 - £13 per hour
My international client requires a purchase ledger clerk for a period of 6 months. The role has a strong chance of going permanent for the right candidate.
- Purchase Ledger invoice entry.
- Distribution of invoices for approval and coding.
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations.
- Investigate queries from suppliers
- Prepare regular BACS payment runs including posting of settlement entries.
- Prepare ad-hoc payments by bank transfer and cheque.
- Open and distribute post for the Accounts Department on a daily basis
- Petty cash maintenance.
- Additional ad hoc tasks as required by management.
- Issue cheques from when requests received from approved authorised personnel.
- Bank reconciliations to be done on a weekly basis.
What you will need to be successful
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of Accounts Payable and have a proficient level of Microsoft Excel (V look ups & Pivot tables). You will need to be a confident proactive communicator capable of managing a fluctuating work load.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.