West London, London
over 1 year ago
Accounts Payable - £26,000 - £28,000 - West London
Fantastic opportunity to work with a Market Leader within the retail sector.
This role is for a strong candidate who will have the passion to work within a fast paced Accounts Payable team.
- Processing and entering invoices onto the system - high volume environment
- Undertaking weekly payment runs for expenses
- Building relationships with customers and suppliers
- Processing of staff expenses
- Reconciliations of general accounts
What you'll need to be successful
You will need to ideally have a minimum of 2 years' experience working within Accounts Payable. You need to have a hands-on approach and have the core skills needed for the role.
- Must have Oracle R12
- Experience in working in an Accounts/Finance Department and able to demonstrate skills in purchase ledger / accounts payable
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills - Pivot, V Look Ups as a minimum (this will be tested as part of the process)
- Able to communicate to all levels of customers internally and externally
- In order to be successful you will need to demonstrate experience in Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable, a strong work ethic and the ability to manage your own workload
What you'll receive in return
Great opportunity to work with a Market Leader. The right candidate will work in nice office and will be able to receive an outstanding benefits package.
How to proceed
If you are interested in this role please call Michael Carey on 0118 9559 529 or email email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.