Accounts Payable And Treasury Lead
£33000 - £38500
Our client is looking for a Finance Transactional Lead who will deal with both leading the Accounts Payable and Treasury departments. Working as part of their friendly, dynamic and growing finance team, they are a well-established organisation with a fabulous reputation for enhancing the lives of the people they work with.
A new role due to growth within the department that will see you leading both the Treasury and Accounts Payable teams. Supporting the Finance Manager this role this role will include:
- Overseeing Treasury and Purchase Ledger function
- Coaching and development of the finance assistant and finance team/
- Reviewing financial postings
- Ensure that all invoices are correctly processed and approved for payment
- Expenses - Ensure they are processed and approved
- Reconciling supplier accounts
- Ensuring payments are made to payment terms
- Deal with supplier queries and expense queries
- Preparation of cashflow reports
- Review internal controls and processes
- Support audits
- Assist the management team with ad hoc requests and projects.
You will need to have experience of working and managing teams in Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger and ideally Treasury or possible have management of a Treasury team and good knowledge of purchase ledger / accounts payable but overall, you will need to have a good knowledge across both fields.
Experience of managing a team and dealing with senior management teams you will need to have exceptional communication skills and be a true team player. With excellent organisational skills you will need to have good excel skills and be able to also work with accounting packages.
What You Will Receive:
Outside of a competitive salary you will receive excellent staff benefits including a generous pension contribution, flexible working, an employee assistance programme, healthcare plan and hybrid working. You will also be joining an organisation that is passionate about helping young people in their personal growth and you will see how your work helps impact this.
If this role would be of interest to you or perhaps you know someone that this would be great for please apply following the link or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.