Temporary Accounts Assistant - £24,000 - £26,000 - Theale
My client is an established and high-growth organisation with Headquarters in Theale and are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join the team ASAP
You must be available at short notice and have experience in Sage line 50
- Assisting in preparing the bank and intercompany reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Reconciling supplier statement and processing payments
- Updating the system with new product codes, new customer price list, etc.
- Reconciling stock on a monthly basis for the warehouse and investigating any discrepancies
- Preparing stock movements analysis weekly basis, incorporating forecast and confirmed sales orders, returns, etc.
- Ensuring the systems are up-to-date with stocks and that all orders are released on time
What you'll need to be successful
- Have previous experience in similar, support role within a small Finance team
- Experience in Sage line 50
- Be able to use Excel with pivot tables, formulae and analytical tools
- Extremely Strong reconciliation ability, numeric and analytical skills
- Have good verbal and written communications skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be resilient and determined individual who can be self-motivated and take on new tasks in order to up-skill and progress within the business.
What you'll receive in return
Possibility for the position to go permanent
How to proceed
Please click to apply for this role or contact Zoe Jones on 01189 559 514 for further information.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.