£24000 - £26000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Accounts Assistant - Oxford - £24.000 - £26.000 - Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a charity based in central Oxford. This is a varied role working in a friendly team.
Please note this role is 100% office based.
- Management of the Purchase Ledger
- Management of the Sales Ledger
- End-to-end responsibility for the weekly banking of cash and cheques
- Assist the Assistant Accountant in and Balance Sheet transactions
- Work with the Assistant Accountant to compete the monthly payroll process
- Reconciling Sage 50 (Payroll) to Salary database
- Manage the petty cash including top-ups and monthly reconciliation
- Prepare, review, and accrue the monthly credit card transactions
- Prepare and process month end journals
- Complete all mandatory training as and when required
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
What you will need to be successful:
- 2+ years experience within a similar role
- V-Lookups & Pivot tables (will be a test at interview)
- Be able to work in the office
- Sage (advantageous)
How to proceed:
Please email your CV to email@example.com or apply below
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.