3 months ago
My client is an established and high-growth organisation with Headquarters in Theale. We are seeking an Accounts Assistant with Stock & inventory experience to join their team on an initial six month contract.
The role would suit a candidate who is well versed in transactional accounting processes and best practices and has experience in logistical stock-based products within a Global organisation.
- Sales and purchase ledger billing updates and maintenance.
- Assisting in preparing the bank and intercompany reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Reconciling supplier statement and processing payments
- Updating the system with new product codes, new customer price list, etc.
- Reconciling stock on a monthly basis for the warehouse and investigating any discrepancies
- Preparing stock movements analysis weekly basis, incorporating forecast and confirmed sales orders, returns, etc.
- Ensuring the systems are up-to-date with stocks and that all orders are released on time
Key Candidate Skills
- Have previous experience in similar, support role within a small Finance team
- Be able to use Excel with pivot tables, formulae and analytical tools
- Extremely Strong reconciliation ability, numeric and analytical skills
- Have good verbal and written communications skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be resilient and determined individual who can be self-motivated and take on new tasks in order to up-skill and progress within the business.
First stage interviews will be done remotely via video link and second stage will be completed in person with socially distanced methods in their modern spacious offices.
Training will be provided either remotely or on-site. Working from home due to Lockdown is the expectation for this role until their offices re-open.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate with +2 years experience in Stock Accounting processes - with full systems training, a competitive salary package and brilliant development opportunities.
Please click to apply for this role or contact James Adey on 01189 559 534 for further information.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.