Accounts Assistant - Beaconsfield (Hybrid) - £25,000 to £30,000
My well known and established Accountancy Practice client are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their finance team.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager, some of the duties are:
- Provide accounting services to clients accurately and to budget and time deadlines
- Undertake efficient and accurate bookkeeping in respect of client's accounting records.
- Prepare client's VAT returns with a high level of technical understanding and ensure deadlines are met.
- Respond to ad hoc client requests in respect of their financial affairs in a timely manner.
- Build solid and trusting relationships with clients and staff.
The Successful Candidate will be:
- Essential: recent practice experience.
- Essential: Xero experience
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving
- A credible professional who inspires confidence
- Able to manage own workload effectively
- Excellent communication and advisory skills
- Demonstrable experience in building relationships and developing clients
How to proceed:
If this role is of interest then please do apply Via the link or get in touch with me on my email email@example.com
Accounts Assistant - Beaconsfield (Hybrid) - £25,000 - £30,000
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.