£250 - £350 per day
5 months ago
ACCOUNTANT/NETSUITE IMPLEMENTATION £200pd - £350pd (6 MONTHS) ASCOT
Wade Macdonald are delighted to be recruiting for one of our technology clients based in Ascot. The business is based within close proximity of regular and convenient public links and also offers ample parking for drivers.
The role is to support the business through their NetSuite implementation, they are currently running on three different databases, which will need to be fed into their new NetSuite product and consolidating the entire finance function on NetSuite.
- You will be involved with on-going internal and external meetings
- Design, review, implementation, training, status reports, etc.
- Data mapping, functional design, system integration and UAT testing.
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and project reviews.
- Work with the implementation team to design changes to integrate new system into client's infrastructure.
- Work Alongside the project lead to implement process improvements with systematic solutions.
What you'll need to be successful:
The ideal candidate will have a proven background of supporting a NetSuite implementation, ideally within a tech industry.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified or part Qualified
- IT and finance systems savvy
- Highly proficient on NetSuite
- Reading the above role, these are duties that should be evident in your experience
- Available at short notice, max 2 weeks.
What you'll receive in return:
The business offers lovely offices to work from, as well the flexibility of potentially working from home. They are a successful business and whilst the contract is to run for six months initially, this could be extended, depending on the projects success and deadlines.
How to proceed:
If you are interested in this role and feel you fit the above criteria, please send your CV, in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.