Tax Accountant – Basingstoke – 2 days in the office per week
A highly reputable and prestigious UK and International organisation who are recognised for delivering top-tier legal expertise are looking for a Tax Accountant to join their team. The firm have a tradition of excellence, and prioritises a culture that values teamwork, innovation, and personalised service.
- Provide support to the UK and International Tax Manager in managing personal and partnership tax compliances.
- Prepare personal tax returns and maintain control schedules for completeness.
- Assist in tax payments, accounting, and reconciliation processes.
- Collaborate with the Partnership Accountant on tax reserves and annual statements.
- Manage communications with HMRC.
- Contribute to LLP tax computations and participate in corporation tax return reviews.
- Verify payroll, P11D records, and provide assistance with employment tax queries.
- Aid in PSA calculations and contribute to VAT returns for UK entities.
- Qualified through experience or possessing qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, or ATT.
- Demonstrated personal tax experience.
- Outstanding communication skills across various business levels.
- Proficiency in Excel reporting, including the use of LOOKUP formulas.
- Private medical
- Critical illness
- Life cover
- 25 days leave + 8 (bank and statutory), increasing with service
- Health Cash plan
- Dental insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
If this role of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org