£23000 - £28000 per annum
11 days ago
My client is a long-established IT company based near Uxbridge with multiple sites across the UK, US and Europe.
They are currently seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their Finance team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business as they are experiencing year on year growth. The Credit Controller will be in sole charge of the Sales Ledger, forming an intrinsic part of the Finance function and reporting directly to the Finance Director.
You will oversee a multi-currency Sales Ledger and be responsible for Credit Collections, analysis, reporting and Cash allocation duties. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with experience in an SME Finance environment, ensuring accurate cash flow forecasting and hold overall responsibility for driving down DSO through effective and streamlined cash collection processes.
You will be required to build long-standing relationships both internally and externally and solve any queries relating to invoices and disputes by partnering with stakeholders within the business.
- Sole Charge responsibility for Credit Control duties, Credit Analysis and Sales ledger reporting.
- Obtaining payment from Clients using effective collection techniques via telephone/email.
- Recording Sales Ledger transactions.
- Query resolution and Credit note processing.
- Processing BACS payments & associated reports.
- Order release and associated administration.
- Periodic and ad-hoc bank reconciliations.
- Cash allocation.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders.
- Must be well organised, flexible, and capable of working to tight deadlines.
- Some customer visits as required.
- Proven experience as a Credit Controller +2 years.
- Measurable and demonstrable track record of managing a Sales ledger in a sole charge capacity.
- Reconciliation specialist - utilising bank, cash and Sales Ledger.
- Outgoing, engaging personality and the ability to work with a diverse portfolio of debtors.
- Team Player who is happy to work within a small Finance Team and assist during busy periods.
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excel skills (Credit Control relevant i.e. Ledger production, Vlookup, cash flow forecast, banking)
- Netsuite experience is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a growing business near Uxbridge.
If this sounds like the ideal job for you please click to apply or contact James Adey at Wade Macdonald for further information.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.